Occasionally, I write linux bash scripts to make my life easier. Here are some highlights:
- bathealth - Shows live info and statistics about a Lenovo Thinkpad battery.
- batsaver - Helps you prolong the service life of your Lenovo Thinkpad battery pack.
- myvm - Easily start and stop VMWare services so that they do not drain laptop battery when VMs are not in use.
- mfwifi - Helps the user easily configure a wireless interface statically. Very effective at solving connection problems at TU/e's Metaforum building. Eventually the university gave up on trying to solve the problems and shoved a few millions to retrofit ethernet plugs. This script effectively sovles the problem though :)
- XSS Me strings - Default strings plus the ones in OWASP's XSS Filter Evasion Cheat Sheet, to be used with Firefox extension XSSme.